CORONA VIRUS ALERT
The NHS and Public Health England (PHE) are extremely well prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases. The current risk to the general public is moderate.
You can help too.
Germs can live on some surfaces for hours. To protect yourself and others:
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze.
- Bin the tissue, and to kill the germs, wash your hands with soap and water, or use a sanitiser gel.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- If you have arrived back from an affected area within the last 14 days and develop symptoms of cough or fever or shortness of breath, you should immediately:
- Stay indoors and avoid contact with other people as you would with the flu
- Call NHS 111 to inform them of your recent travel to the country
This is the best way to slow the spread of almost any germs, including Coronavirus.
More information, including a list of the affected areas is available by logging onto gov.uk/coronavirus
WE ARE REGISTERING NEW PATIENTS and We would also like to welcome transfering patients from Willows Practice ( Ex Dr Molla & Kesani ).
Welcome along to our surgery website where we hope you will quickly benefit from a user friendly layout and a wealth of information about our healthcare services. Find out when we’re open and what to do when we’re not, all from the comfort of your own home.
One Click Away
Convenience doesn’t stop there and you can now access a number of services online. Booking an appointment when the surgery is closed; Ordering a repeat prescription or sending us your comments are both just a click away. And if you’re not yet registered with us you can download the necessary forms here too.
Accident and Emergency Attendances - Childhood Illnesses
Appropriate care pathways for childhood illnesses. For useful information regarding childhood illnesses and self help advice please follow this link.
The practice is situated within the Weston Favell Primary Care Centre in the Eastern District of Northampton. The centre offers a wide range of additional services such as an X-ray unit, physiotherapy, podiatry, leg ulcer clinic, midwifery, phlebotomy (taking blood) and dental services.
The surgery provides wheelchair accessible parking, entrance, lifts and toilets.
Health and Happiness
Our team is dedicated to your continued good health and approach your care with professionalism, discretion and friendliness. You can count on a warm welcome from everyone involved here at the practice.
Important Information about ordering prescriptions:
We are now using SystmOne for ordering online prescriptions. Please come to the surgery with a government issued ID and you will be sorted.
(Site updated 19/02/2020)